Just like the Children's party I posted yesterday, I brought together extremely creative woman (we call ourselves the Boo Crew) and with their products and a few of my own, I styled this display. While this display is much smaller then the Children's party it still packs a spooky punch! I hope it inspires you to create a fabulous party this Halloween.
|Photography by Sadie Days Photography|
|Ally from Girly Gatherings made cookies to match Blush Printables Tags.|
|Cupcake Picks by Go Against The Grain, cupcake wrappers by Party Starters, Caramel Apple Cupcakes by Red Velvet Stefanie|
|Invitation and Tags created by Blush Printables|
|Tags by Blush Printables & Test Tubes by Martha Stewart|
|Mini Favor Bags with Moon and Tree design by Party Starters|
|Cookies by Ally from Girly Gathering|
|Cupcake Picks & Straw Flags by Go Against The Grain|
|Labels by Blush Printables|
I had so much fun printing out Blush Printables' Vintage Gothic collection to make the framed invitation, the tags for the test tubes and the labels on the bottles of Raspberry Lemonade and upcycled Starbucks bottles. The cookies from Ally were so spooky, my boys LOVED them! The Caramel Apple kits from Red Velvet Stefanie were everyone's favorite... I loved baking these and decorating them with OMG the best vanilla icecream frosting! SO good! Last but certainly not least my favorite little touch on this table the picks and straws created by Go Against the Grain. Extremely elegant, but fit in so perfectly with this display! In case you were wondering, YES I did make those mini favor bags, which are now available in my Party Starters shop!
Once again here is the 2010 Boo Crew and a list of their sites and what they contributed!
- Jen from Blush Printables: made Adult and Children's Invitations, Children's cupcake picks, tags on bottles & test tubes from the adult table.
- Sandy from Sandy's Baking Memories: Made the children's table cookies, with names on them and Halloween Shapes
- Charlotte from The Paper Cupcake: Made the Stickers, water bottle labels for the Children's table
- Brandi from Tweedle Dee Designs Made the tutus
- Kristy from The Purple Pug: Made the 3 Big Circle "flags" on the Children's table (the ghost, bat and candy corn)
- Tammy from Milk & Cookeez: Made the rock candy soap sticks (children's table)
- Nicole from Two Savvy Sisters : Made the Children's table banner that said "Happy Halloween"
- Genevieve from Celebrate Today The Super Chick Way: Made the "Kandy Kones"
- Amy from Tiny Giraffe: Made the "BOO" wood blocks
- Laurel from Go Against The Grain : Made the cupcake flags and straws that were on the Adult table.
- Ally from Girlie Gatherings : Made the Adult table cookies that matched the tags and invitation by Jen.
- Elizabeth from StixNPops : Made the marshmallow creatures on the sticks
- Stefanie from Red Velvet Stefanie: Sent the cupcake mixes to make Blue Velvet & Caramel Apple cupcakes
- Tommie from Oh My Gluesticks : Made the little pop tent signs that said "Witches' Brew", "Creepy Cupcakes" etc. Also made the image that was printed on the kids t-shirts.
- Bonnie Bubb from Sadie Days Photography: Photographer
- Pamela Smerker from Party Starters: Project coordinator, Party Stylist, Candy Corn Favor Boxes, Cupcake Wrappers, Candy Bar wrappers, Mini favor bags.
A huge shout out once again to my friend and newest Party Starters team player, Dawn for helping me the day of the shoot. I couldn't have done it without her help!! Thanks Dawn!!!
Thank you so much for stopping in and checking out our party. It was really such a blast to put together, I can't wait to do it again!!