I have been making this dish a lot lately, because it's pretty easy and mostly because the hubby likes it a lot!
Stir Fry With Ramen
2 packages of Ramen (I use Top Ramen, just the noodles, not the seasoning pack)
1-2 chicken breasts cut into small pieces (about the size of a quarter and thin)
2 tbls Sesame Oil
5-6 baby carrots cut into quarters
1- 2 cups of snow peas
2 tbls soy sauce
1 tbls Spiracha chili sauce
1/2 C chicken broth
1. Cook ramen noodles as directed drain and set aside.
2. With one tablespoon sesame oil brown the chicken, place in a dish and set aside.
3. Using second tablespoon of sesame oil saute the carrots for a minute then add the snow peas.
4. Mix together in a bowl the soy sauce, chili sauce and chicken broth
5. Return chicken to skillet along with the noodles. If your skillet isn't big enough this can all be done in a large pot.
6. Add sauce mixture, stir so that all ingredients are combined and noodles are covered and everything is heated through. If noodles are too dry and sticky, add a little more broth.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.